Tools I Use (research)
- GNUPlot (making a shift to matplotlib)
- OODraw (yucky tool for diagrams, yet to find a better alternative). XFig is good but way too old school for my tastes.
- Mendeley (to organise my literature references)
GNUPlot Tutorial Links
Communication Engineering Tutorials
- Fundamentals – complextoreal
- Chicago Manual of Style–A good book if you write a number of articles.
- The Visual Display of Quantitative Information by Tufte–Excellent book on visual representation of data.
- Regular Expressions cheatsheet v2.0 (PDF)
- GNU Emacs 23 Reference Card (PDF)
- GIT Cheatsheet (PDF 1-pg)
- VIM Graphical Keyboard Map (GIF)
- Latex2E (PDF)
I have shared here some bookmarks related to Photography. You can subscribe to my bookmarks RSS feed as well from the below link.